Thursday, July 16, 2009

OMG...It's Been How Long...?

Ok...so I didn't really stick to my goal of keeping my blog updated. :) I tried, but life has been so crazy the last couple of months that I let some things go. Now to the update...I absolutely LOVE being at home with my little guy. He changes and grows so much each day. It is amazing to watch. He can almost sit up by himself now. He quite frequently topples over because he is trying to get to his feet, which he is mesmerized by. He gets frustrated with his tummy time because he tries to get going somewhere but can't quite get anywhere. He can move a full 360 if he kicks enough. He likes to chew on his hands and he tries to fit the whole thing in his mouth. Then he will gag until I remove the hand and then give me one of his full face smiles. His eyes are a beautiful color of blue (still!) and he is developing two sets of dimples. He is such a loving, funny, wonderful baby!


He loves to eat his hands. He can almost fit the whole thing in his mouth!




No comments:

Post a Comment