Saturday, March 21, 2009

Three Weeks Old

Travis is now three weeks old. He had his 3 week check up and we found out that he grew half an inch and he now weighs 9lbs 8 oz. He eats like crazy so the weight gain doesn't surprise me. He spends much more time awake and alert now. He will hang out for quite a while just looking around at different things. He has also started making cute little sounds and smiling more. Luckily, I was able to get some pictures with his eyes open. His eyes are still bright blue, I am hoping that they will stay that way. We'll see!




2 comments:

  1. He is getting so big. Ok, I need to come over. I will try next weekend if it works for you. Let me know what you think! Who do people think Travis looks like. I am leaning towards you with a dash of Albert. I will need to decide in person!

    ReplyDelete
  2. amanda! He is all you!!!!! All you!!!! You whipped his genes out of the way! Too Cute!@!!

    ReplyDelete